Friday, April 1, 2011

Poem- My Reflections

I wiped away the dust from the diary of my memory,
And turned the leaves,going back to those good old days once more,
As I lived through my past again,
I felt my past emotions come back to me
I couldn't believe how those years flow away,
From the time I was tiny tot grabbing my mom's hand,
Upto now,when i hold her hand confiding her.


    All those memories flashed back to me,
   When used to roll over my grandma's lap,
   And run behind my quarellsome siblings
  When I used to play with my old grandpa
  And climb onto strong arms of my dad.


The memories reflected as a mirror,
Will those days ever come back to me?
As I wondered dreamily,I again turned-
The torn pages of my memory,
I saw mt school days, the best days
I recalled the precious moments I spent with my friends,
The fun we had,the feelings we shared,
The memories brought tears into my eyes.


   But I know the fun isn't over yet,
  I know I have more glorious days to come,
  I know I have more to add to these pages,
  My dreams,my ambitions are all waiting,
  To enter my precious book of memories,
 These are only reflections of my past,
 I have more to look forward in my future.


As I finally shut the doors of my memory,
I am filled with pleasure,
I know I have had a wonderful past,
And I can look forward into a bright future.


      With this fresh hope in my mind,
      I draw aside a new curtain of my life,
      And enter yet another stage,
     Where I have more responsibilities and dreams.


These reflections are my shadow,
They will remain with me forever,
I won't allow autumn to shed the leaves of my memory,
Nor  will I allow winter to freeze my hopes and ambitions,
I have to journey through life with new aspirations,
And my reflections will be with me to end............................



   

2 comments:

  1. good one dear ... jus try to improve the grammar and it will be perfect

    you have a good style of writing ...

    welcome to the world of poems..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiiii
    hi hi hi
    hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    ha haaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete